2010-12-23

Adam Lambert Products

I believe I'm brainwashed. :) Because in any other case I would think someone is trying to make me buy more stuff just because they want to make more money. I've bought two... correction three albums already. Really? Me who never buys any music? I bought the acoustic one from iTunes. And I now have For Your Entertainment (the US edition) and For Your Entertainment Tour Edition. Yeah, I'm telling you, lots of same songs.

And guess what? I'm going to buy the Glam Nation Tour DVD, too. And a shirt. And maybe something else too. Then why don't I feel like I'm being ripped off?

(Oh, and I'm going to buy Tommy's NOH8 picture, too, but that has nothing to do with this.)

Because Adam deserves every penny. He's worked so hard. He's done all those shitty jobs to get where he is today. I like following this journey because it's so different. Adam didn't really have any luck. Nobody found him. He found himself. And that's why I don't give a damn about how many "same" albums we get or how much things cost. Or whatever. I want him to succeed, beyond anything he could ever dream of.

There are people who would like to see him fail. I wonder why. I've never understood how someone's success could be somehow bad for me. The idea is completely ridiculous to me. The happier people are, the more they succeed in their lives, the better the world is, in my humble opinion. And success doesn't necessarily mean something you gain. It can be just happiness, or loving everyone you meet, or appreciating a good book. Success can be anything.

It's Christmas. I need to do some gift wrapping, and last minute shopping so I need to go. Merry Christmas to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to comment. I do that too. I've bought FYE both from iTunes and as a CD. Then I got the Deluxe edition songs from iTunes and my husband got me the Deluxe edition CD as a surprise. The acoustic EP I have only from iTunes so I'm not completely irrational (they sold out before I got around to order) And I'll get the DVD.
    What is beyond sane it that a friend of mine asked if I'd sell her the original FYE CD and I just couldn't. I never listen to it as I have the songs on both iPods and the other CD.
    Adam deserves every penny. My friend can buy her own CD and thus Adam gets one more CD sold.
    P.S iPads autocorrect has a veeeery weird sense of humour (<- that for example in its opinion should be hullut)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love autocorrect. :) I switched it off because it drove me crazy. Here=heterosexual is probably my favorite. As is anything=Anthony. Are you doing Anthony? Wheeee!! :)

    Anyway, yes... we agree on this one. Hahah! Adam really deserves every penny. I hope he'll get a chance to create his own recording company someday as well. :) *hugs* Thank you. <3

    ReplyDelete